Burlingtonfeedback Survey: The Burlington was founded by Mr. Monroe Milstein in 1972. It is a popular chain of departmental stores established in the United States of America and was formerly known as the Burlington Coat Factory.
It has multiple stores operating in the U.S. and various other countries as well.
It is a wholesale retailer that offers everything from soup to nuts. Also, they provide a wide variety of every item available in the store. Therefore, it is a one-stop-shop for you which saves time, money, and effort.
The large scale production rate of the company automatically causes the unit price to drop drastically. To keep a check on their Burlingtonfeedback customer satisfaction levels.
Burlington Feedback Survey To win $1,000
Burlington conducts various online customer satisfaction survey. Upon the successful completion of the survey, the customers stand a chance to enter the sweepstakes process along with an offer to win Burlington gift cards worth $1000.
Eligibility criteria for Burlington Feedback satisfaction survey
- The customer participating in the survey must be a legal resident of the following areas-
- United States of America
- District of Columbia
- Puerto Rico
- Employees and people affiliated to the Burlington store are not eligible to appear in the survey.
- You must be 18 or more than 18 years of age to take the survey.
Guideline & Rules of Burlington Guest Survey
- Any kind of purchase is not a pre-requisite for appearing in the survey.
- Purchasing anything from the Burlington store right before appearing in the survey does not increase your chances of winning.
- Residents of Quebec are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The medium of instruction of the survey is in English and Spanish languages only.
How to Take Burlingtonfeedback Survey
You can begin the survey using either of the two procedures mentioned below:
- Online entry :
- In order to appear in the survey using this procedure, you need to make a purchase from a Burlington store and need to preserve the purchase receipt.
- An 18 or 19 digit survey code will be printed on your receipt, which would be required while completing the survey.
- Please log on to the website- www.burlingtonfeedback.com
- You will receive a survey questionnaire on your device’s screen. It has to be answered with utmost honesty and as per your satisfaction level at the store.
- After the successful submission of the survey, you will enter the Burlington sweepstakes process.
2. E-mail-In entry:
- Purchasing from the store is not a pre-requisite for this survey procedure.
- The following details and information have to be provided in the e-mail
- Complete name
- Valid phone number
- The subject of the e-mail should be written as- Burlington Stores Survey Sweepstakes Entry”.
- This e-mail has to be sent to the e-mail address- [email protected]
- The e-mail can be sent within a month.
About the Burlington Feedback Entry period and Lucky Draw
The Burlington entry period commences from the 2nd of July of every year and continues up to the 30th of June of the succeeding year.
Each entry period has a time duration of 1 month. Therefore, in all, there are 12 entry periods in the entire year.
12 random drawings will take place in the entire year, 1 entry per month. Unsuccessful entries will not be considered for the next entry period.
Prizes to be Won:
One winner will be decided from each monthly entry period, which corresponds to 12 winners for the entire yearly sweepstakes process.
The prize for the winners are Burlington gift cards worth $1000 that can be used in the following locations:
- Baby Depot
Prize Rules of My Zaxbys Visit:
- The redeemed prize cannot be converted into cash. Also, it cannot be sold, bartered, or auctioned.
- Upon the expiry of the gift card, there is no compensation for the unused amount in the card, if any.
- Winners will be held responsible for all the expenses associated with the prize.
- One household can avail of just one prize.
How will the winners be selected?
The winners will be announced after conducting a random drawing procedure received during one promotional period. There will be a total of 12 winners.
How will the winners be notified?
- The winners of the Burlington sweepstakes process may be notified by means of an e-mail or US mail.
- A declaration of compliance has to be provided by the winners, post 5 days of the announcement.
- If the winner does not respond to the initial winning notification within 5 days, he/she may be considered disqualified and the prize may be forfeited.
- Alternatively, any other candidate may be chosen as a winner from the existing eligible entries.
- If the winner is a resident of Canada, he/she has to qualify a time-bound mathematical skill test by means of a telephonic interview.